Assignment 2 & 3
Post date: Sep 18, 2017 1:56:21 PM
- Goto https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqpwgWtCKKwoO6dD_p0uGKcUTeT2sXlh1EO_EqU1na5_rslQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Complete the questions regarding the Canadian Brass Performance. This is due today, 9/18/17
- If you did the first set of questions, you may go directly to the next assignment.
- View this tutorial http://www.musictheory.net/lessons/24 Do not go on until you have completed this tutorial.
- Follow the link below and complete 25 key signature identifications. (Hint: To identify Flat Keys: The second to last flat is the name of the key signature. To identify sharp keys, go one letter up from the last sharp.)
- Report your score on this form. This is assignment 8.
- Follow this link to do 25 major key signature constructions. (Hint: You click on the number of Flats or sharps in a specific key. It is probably best to memorize them as there are only 12)
- Report your score on this form. This is assignment 9.
- This assignment is also due today.
How to report theory scores
- After you have done the required number of exercises, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner:
- Next, click on "Show Progress Report".
- Enter your name in the space provided and click on "Sign Report"
- Copy the code that appears. us "CTRL-C" to copy.
- Return to the Reporter form and complete all of the fields. Paste the code (CTRL-V) into the code field and click on "Submit"