Post date: Oct 30, 2017 3:58:40 PM
In this assignment, you will be asked to identify and then construct both Major and Minor Key signatures.
Before you begin, review these 2 videos to remember how to identify and construct Major and Minor Key signatures.
Then complete these 2 assignments. New for these assignments is that both treble and bass clef are displayed on the same page and that these are challenge mode assignments. This means that you will be required to provide 25 correct answers before you are able to report your score. You also may redo this as many times as you want. Also, note that the assignments will now mix up major and minor keys, so pay attention to what is being asked of you.
Part 1 - Identify 25 Major or Minor key signatures(Don't forget to check if it asking for major or minor)
- Goto http://www.musictheory.net/exercises/keysig/oy69xdydyfbyy
- Report your score below. This is assignment Key Signatures 3i (Mixed) - Identify
Part 2 - Construct 25 Major or Minor key signatures (Don't forget to check if it asking for major or minor)
- Goto http://www.musictheory.net/exercises/keysig-construction/oy69xdybdyfby
- Report your score below. This assignment is Key Signatures 3c (Mixed) - Construct
How to report theory scores
- Click on View Report
- Enter your name in the space provided and click on "Sign Report"
- Copy the code that appears. us "CTRL-C" to copy.
- Return to the Reporter form and complete all of the fields. Paste the code (CTRL-V) into the code field and click on "Submit"