Assignment 3 - Do Over!
Post date: Sep 21, 2017 2:50:12 PM
The first pre-test I gave you was too long and contained the info you didn't need. I reduced the pretest to 60 questions that could be answered in approximately 15 minutes. This needs to be completed by Monday, 10/2/17
- Complete this music theory pretest. Though your score will not be calculated in the grade book, this will determine what skills you need to learn and therefore define how much work you will need to do moving forward.
- Click on this link: https://www.examlogin.com/#/login
- Click on the button marked, " I have a code."
- The code for students enrolled in Wind Ensemble is K8GJ8G
- The code for students enrolled in Wind Ensemble Honors is 54PK4Q
- You must work alone. This test can be completed at home. The questions are randomized so comparing answers will not help you.
- Please note that for each question you may have to click on multiple bubbles. For instance, if the answer to a question is "Ab Minor" you will need to click on A, Flat and Minor in order for your answer to be correct.
- There is no time limit but this must be completed before midnight on 10/2/17